KL street..



this is the graffiti drawing by the street artists in KL..
1 Malaysia huh?





me and my mum went to the wet market=)



the chinese temple which is opposite my tuition center..


this the street which i used to walk in my high skul life..
BTW this is not petaling street..


an opened air barber stall?
hahahaha..
it is located at one of the back lane..
and the back lane has this noodle stall which sells one of the best Hakka noodle..
too bad now it tastes not that nice anymore..


a bird trapped in the cage..


well today me and my mum went to kl..
accompanied her to take medicine from the hospital..
there is this funny thing which i could see in hospital..
whenever those old friends met each other..
i mean literally old people..
"what you do have?" *pointing the heart*
or " having diabetes?" or " having heart prob?"
those lines become the opening of the speech of the old people in the hospital..
and yeah that's life =D

oh ya..
i had my favourite chicken rice =D


Thursday 29 September 2011

Post a Comment

about ME

ok you make it to the bottom, this is just a simple blog where i will hopefully post photos of mine everyday..enjoy..