my shoeLACE



so one fine day..
i saw this idea in one of my favourite tumblr..
and i think it is possible to do..
hence this idea was registered in my photos-to-take list..
like 2 weeks ago..
hahahahaha..
and today i finally tried it out..
due to the gloomy and rainy sky..
i have to change my ISO to 800 to compensate for higher shutter speed..
and the photos have lotsa noise..

it is quite hard though..
harder than i imagine..
all i need is more experiments =D

i am thinking..
maybe i can make shapes with shoelace?
shapes in the air..
ermmmmmmmm..
i gotta try it out to know the results =D

Friday 18 November 2011

4 responses to my shoeLACE

  1. Mellissa Lee says:

    yeah.. you should just try making the word "mel" with ur lace haha

  2. yu han says:

    M and L can be made..but E is a little be hard..hahahaha..you are giving me a difficult task =D

  3. Mellissa Lee says:

    use small letter "e" maybe easier? haha it's a challenge for ya ;P

  4. yu han says:

    i was thinking a small "e" too..i will see what i can do =D

Post a Comment

about ME

ok you make it to the bottom, this is just a simple blog where i will hopefully post photos of mine everyday..enjoy..