11 facts


as i have promised..
i wanted to do write on 11 facts about me..
finally i am sitting in front of the computer writing this..

  1. I am shy, introvert and kinda anti-social. Well, I won't usually start any introduction to any strangers under normal circumstances, but I will socialize more once I get to know more about you. I am just not those guys who can mingle around and take any initiative to start a conversation.
  2. I loves to draw, but I don't like to colour. I think this explains the preference of mine in monochromatic photos.
  3. I drink water mostly from bottles and not from glass or cup (unless I am having meals at restaurants or cafes). I just don't like drinking from cup or glass.
  4. I must sleep with bolster or something for me to hug. Well, not that I have any bantal busuk, but I sleep better with something to hug on. This explains why I hardly fall asleep when I travel.
  5. I am an egg-lover and I have this habit about my way of eating eggs. I will 1st eat the yolk which is normally at the center of the egg and finish the egg white last. Well, basically I eat yolks and egg white separately =D
  6. I prefer slow and sentimental songs, especially acoustic covers or versions which generally listed as emo songs.
  7. When I am bathing, with or without water heater, I have the habit of checking out the temperature of the water. And I use my head as the temperature indicator.
  8. I am not good in talking, so I prefer to express my feeling through writings. That's why I normally choose to express thru' sms, msn, gtalk, etc.
  9. I will find it comfortable to tell my personal stuffs to someone whom I will not meet frequently, but not a total stranger.
  10. I am actually a good listener, but I always screw myself up by giving wrong feedback. Like someone tells me his or her problems and I always give some stupid comments or advice.
  11. I suck in driving and god knows when was the last time I drove. 

So I think that's kinda my 11 facts about me..
well if you are expecting more personal facts, i think this is quite disappointing =D

Thursday 12 January 2012

Post a Comment

about ME

ok you make it to the bottom, this is just a simple blog where i will hopefully post photos of mine everyday..enjoy..