Happy Birthday


I am officially 23 years and 1 day old. If you are expecting me to write anything about the election, then you might get disappointed. But yea, I did my part as a Malaysia citizen. I voted and like everyone, I waited in front of the TV for the results. Kinda have mix feelings regarding the results. Anyway, what did I do for today? I spent my whole day playing with video editing software. Kinda feel addicted once again. The last time I did montage was 2 years ago. That time was horrible until the extent I hated editing videos.

Frankly speaking, some people always say pick your interest as your job. However, I have different point of view. I won't make my hobbies to be my career 'cause I know I will end up hating them instead of enjoying. I still remember how my enthusiasm in video editing fates during my 3rd year. All the deadlines, the restrictions are ruining the fun. I just don't like the idea of mixing hobbies with official stuffs together. To me, hobbies are meant for relaxation. Where you can do whatever you want to. No boundaries, no restrictions, full of imagination, full of fun.

Doing things you love can make you lose track of time. Today went off so fast while my eyes were concentrating on the computer screen. What a lovely day enjoying the things I want to do. I guess that's my gift for myself :) I think you can never ask for more, if you get to do whatever you love to do everyday. That's just so ideal.

Happy birthday to me. I mean belated birthday :)

And sorry.

Monday 6 May 2013

Post a Comment

about ME

ok you make it to the bottom, this is just a simple blog where i will hopefully post photos of mine everyday..enjoy..