Sunday Morning


Hey good morning everyone. You must be wondering why I woke up so early during the Sunday morning. Well, actually I woke up for photoshoot, but it was disappointing where the sky was just plain and dull. I ended up walking to the mosque area and came back with no decent photos. Such a 'lovely' morning.

Anyway, to make myself feel productive for this early morning, I dig out my Vietnam photos and finally started to edit my Ha Long Bay photo. I mean photo, not photos. It is singular and more will come hopefully. You know life has been quite hectic when you are in the final year. So have to deal with it.

Now I am eating V2 breakfast and will head back to my bed after this. Hope you guys enjoy your week ahead. Cheers.

Saturday 23 March 2013

Post a Comment

about ME

ok you make it to the bottom, this is just a simple blog where i will hopefully post photos of mine everyday..enjoy..