Of Vietnam, Hanoi


The first thing I noticed when I reached Hanoi Guest House.

Everyone was listening to the tour guide's explanation.

Kerry with his camcorder.

Group photo at the Ho Chi Minh mausoleum.

More explanation by tour guide at Hanoi Residential Palace.

I think is Ho Chi Minh's residential area.

Another side of it.

Some interior view of the residential area.

Some antic car.

Lake view in the palace area.

Group photo by the lake side.

Just some random fire extinguishers.

One pillar pagoda.

Hey peeps, it has been a while since the last update. Life has been quite busy in my final year. And now I would like tell you guys about our Vietnam trip (assuming there are still people reading my blog). The trip was like months ago, before my final year started. Yea, it was ages ago and I am digging the photos out. Overall, I love Vietnam pretty much, the food, the people and the place, except the weather and the traffic. You can't blame me because I was just like a camel landed on north pole. It was freezing cold and we barely saw the sun throughout the trip until we reached Danang. About the traffic, I shall tell you guys later where I was nearly involved in an accident.

But this post is mainly about Hanoi, our very first day in Vietnam. The first place we visited was the Ho Chi Minh mausoleum. I can't explain the place much because I was spending my time taking photos without listening to the tour guide. However, the place is built in remembrance of Ho Chi Minh, a great leader of Vietnam. We visited his residential area where the car, reading room, hall room and meeting room can be seen. That's what I can recall now for our first visit, so I hope the photos can tell you a little something about the place.

By the way, the last photo is the One Pillar Pagoda. A temple built on a single pillar and rested in a small lake. If not mistaken, this temple is for the prayer of those who wish to bore children. And according to the tour guide, it is suitable for bachelors like us.

Before I end my post, there are still some photos. The photos can tell you how huge is the mausoleum. Hopefully more updates will come. Cheers.











Friday 8 March 2013

Post a Comment

about ME

ok you make it to the bottom, this is just a simple blog where i will hopefully post photos of mine everyday..enjoy..